RISK LEADERSHIP TRAINING to align systems, leadership and competencies using risk management.
Executive Half-Day SWOT
- Identify areas of non-alignment that:
- constrain effective risk management
- hinder production, safety and quality work outputs from being achieved concurrently
- burden the business with ineffective, over self-regulation
- limit the resilience and resourcefulness of the workforce
- The workshop is designed for executive management and/or senior operations management.
Two Day Risk Leadership Workshop
- Generate operational risk management strategies and adopt situational leadership skills to achieve production, quality work outputs and mitigation against HSE losses concurrently. The workshop is designed for managers and supervisors leading to skills in:
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- Policy versus Operational Reality
- Strategic and Operational Solutions
- Values and Operational Fit
- Principles and Practices of Effective Risk Management
- CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP
- Building a Risk Management Culture
- Risk Taking versus Risk Managing Behavior
- Principles and Practices of Effective Risk Leadership
- RISK MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Four-Fold Strategy
- SCORES (a suite of operational planning and implementation tools)
Risk Leadership Program and Manager/Supervisor Coaching
- Small team discussions and one-on-one coaching in understanding and implementing operational practices:
- To mitigate operational residual and entropic risks
- To apply a multidisciplinary approach to risk management with operational ownership
- To demonstrate effective leadership behaviours that result in project/ scope of work delivery without losses.
- The program is designed for middle managers and supervisors.
Operational Risk Management Life Skills (Half Day)
- Workers learn how to manage risk to improve production, work quality and prevent HSE incidents.
- Workers walk away with a clear understanding of the need for:
- Immediate corrective action to fix issues
- Suggestions to improve maintenance practices that prevent recurrent issues
- Vigilant because of residual risks
- Suggestions to reduce residual risks over time